Wednesday, January 25, 2012

River-Fever

A colourless stream of water
                                  basil around also is an matter
No single thing does it speak
                                   but thence we get a quirk
You can't belittle the fact
                                   how this outlet could act
It was like an ambush to me
                                   lost was I in the amazing sea
But then the force pulled me in
                                   it was when I was in the age of keen
Drowned in the flow
                            was noticed by someone in the watery glow
I was rescued from the power
                                   hopefully the dreadful was not my last hour
Still alive to take a new day's shower
                                         'O' river being in the ground you stand as a tower! 



No comments:

Post a Comment